SHOW US WHY YOU’RE A ROCKSTAR!
Enter for a chance to win a trip to the 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards®!
Hilton is the Official Hotel Partner of the GRAMMY Awards®, and 2020 marks the 32nd consecutive year of this successful partnership. Our Team Members are world-famous as rockstars of hospitality. Rock our world with your music video and you could win a trip for two to the 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards® on January 26, 2020. The CBS network will broadcast the show live from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA.
How to Enter
Entries will be accepted August 19, 2021 at 6:00am ET through September 15, 2021 at 11:59pm ET. Your entry must include a short video – three minutes or less – showcasing your love of music. This could include vocal or instrumental performance, a dance, or even a lip-synch to your favorite song. Have FUN and let you inner RockStar shine! A panel of judges will select winners based on creativity, performance and presentation.
“Hilton Rock Star” Team Member Contest (the “Contest”) is open to individuals of majority age in their jurisdiction of residence who work at any corporate Hilton office or at any Hilton branded property that is either owned, managed or franchised. For clarity, independent contractors of Hilton, its subsidiaries and franchisees and their employees are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
Four (4) Team Members will each win:
- Two (2) tickets to the 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards® on January 26, 2020
- Two (2) tickets to the Official GRAMMY Celebration® After-Party
- Hotel accommodations for three (3) nights at the iconic Beverly Hilton (one room, double occupancy)
- Two (2) round trip airline tickets (economy class)
- Ground transportation in Los Angeles (to/from Los Angeles Area airports and to/from hotel and event venues)
- USD $500 MasterCard Gift Card
- Entry must include a video. Videos may not be submitted via PowerPoint and are only accepted as separate video files.
- Videos must be under 3 minutes in length.
- Please make sure you are the subject of your submission and do not include any third parties (other than employees of Hilton, its subsidiaries and franchisees).
While we encourage creativity and personal expression, please remember to keep all submissions within the boundaries of Hilton’s workplace guidelines and good taste. Suggestive, lewd, obscene, racial, hostile, discriminatory or potentially offensive material is not permitted. Hilton reserves the right to reject any submission that does not adhere to these guidelines.
Participation in the “Hilton Rockstar” contest is voluntary and unpaid. Please do not work on your submissions while you’re on-the-job.
Entries subject to additional guidelines which are outlined in the Official Rules.